Why Do You Need to Backup Office 365?
Simply put, Microsoft Office 365 does not protect users from data loss. Although Microsoft manages the underlying infrastructure and works to ensure uptime for its users, it does not backup your data.
Deleted data will be in most cases retained for around 30 days, after this, the data is usually unretrievable. This makes Office 365 backup essential to protect your business' data against:
- Accidental data deletion
- Retention policy gaps and confusion
- Internal security threats such as disgruntled employees
- External security threats such as viruses and malware
- Legal and compliance requirements so you can retrieve any data needed for legal proceedings
- Data loss during hybrid email deployments and migrations to O365
Get Your Quote for Veeam Office 365 Backup
Just let us know how many users’ data you need to backup and we’ll give you a monthly price per user. Every solution allows you to backup unlimited data and a 60 day free trial is available. You can also adjust your selection using the calculator.
The Shared Responsibility Model
Developed by Veeam, this shared responsibility model shows where Microsoft ends and your responsibility as data owner begins.
Don't get caught without an effective backup solution to protect business-critical data.
The Solution: Backup Office 365 with Veeam
Backup Office 365 to any location — on-premise or in the cloud
Backup unlimited data with Veeam Backup for Office 365. Protect your Microsoft Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps.
You can backup your Veeam-protected Microsoft Office 365 data wherever you want. The public cloud (including AWS S3, Azure Blob, IBM Cloud and any S3-Compatible provider) is the ideal location due to lower costs, simple deployment and potential for hyperscale. However, should you have extra local storage space, you can store your backups on-premise instead.
Nexstor are UK based online backup experts, with over 15 years of industry experience. As Veeam Office 365 Backup service providers, we can offer our expertise coupled with the best pricing through our quote calculator.
Quickly Restore Your Office 365 Data
Quick search and granular recovery of individuals objects - including Microsoft Teams data - residing in a protected copy of your Office 365 backup.
Direct Restore of Office 365 items through an industry-leading number of ways, giving you ultimate restore flexibility.
eDiscovery of Office 365 Data
Leverage the familiar, advanced search capabilities and the flexible recovery and export options to perform eDiscovery on Office 365 data - just as easily as you would with a traditional on-premise data backup.
How do we assist?
Support is our strength
With our UK based, 24/7 support desk, our clients can access our support desk in three ways.
Ready to help you succeed
- Nexstor employs Microsoft Office certified solution architects to ensure your backup journey is as streamlined as possible.
- Nexstor ensures best practices are followed end-to-end and helps your IT team plan and design a backup strategy to deliver the best performance and ROI for your business.
- Fully staffed NOC monitoring the environment using the latest tools.